High Performance Collaboration
Some spaces require access to high performance computers. Our M1 Collaborative table facilitate this, whilst also giving you a collaborative team working space. Simply push down and each screen, keyboard and mouse rise vertically, instantly converting the table to individual IT desks with ample workspace in front. Available with a single or dual main display and with the zioxi P1 powerUp mechanism as an option.
The zioxi M1 Collaborative tables are available in rectangular or wedge shapes with between 4 and 12 positions per table and in colours & finishes to suit your needs.
The zioxi M1 Collaborative Tables give great flexibility to any space – simply
push down each computer screen, keyboard and mouse rise up gracefully,
instantly converting a collaborative table into a number of IT workspaces. So
a great solution for both group and individual working.
• Single or double mast options for 1 or 2 main display screens
• Optional interface panel for table controls, mains sockets and data ports
• Options to store AV equipment within the table structure and to add CPU enclosures
• Rising top design for individual screens up to 24”, with screen height and tilt adjustment as
• Choice of M1 manual pop-up or the automated P1 powerUp monitor lift mechanism
• Suitable for TFT monitors and All-in-One PCs (please let us know your IT specs when ordering)
• Cleverly designed tray for storing the keyboard , mouse and other items eg. a Raspberry PI, when not in use
• Wide range of table top colours and finishes with a hard wearing laminate top surface
• A range of different desktop power & data options
• And there’s always the option of using our modular components to design a bespoke solution to exactly meet your needs—please just ask.
automatically or manually to any equipment or sockets to save energy.
visible in real time to aid users and improve utilisation.
of height adjustable table positions by table, in groups, or all at once.
each or all table height adjust buttons centrally to ease learning space management
of IT Equipment to quickly resolve issues.
to trigger alerts or actions as you need.
of asset locations to ease facilities management.
on table and power usage by table, room or building by the minute, day or month.
so your onView tables are always getting smarter.
|CT-RL-M1-2514||Rectangular Collaborative table with 6 M1 pop-up monitor positions||255W x 140D x 74H|
|CT-RL-M1-3314||Rectangular Collaborative table with 8 M1 pop-up monitor positions||333W x 140D x 74H|
|CT-RL-M1-4114||Rectangular Collaborative table with 10 M1 pop-up monitor positions||410W x 140D x 74H|
|CT-WL-M1-2515||Wedge shape Collaborative table with 6 M1 pop-up monitor positions||255W x 148D x 74H|
|CT-WL-M1-3315||Wedge shape Collaborative table with 8 M1 pop-up monitor positions||333W x 148D x 74H|
|CT-WL-M1-4115||Wedge shape Collaborative table with 10 M1 pop-up monitor positions||410W x 148D x 74H|
|CT-RL-P1-3315||Rectangular Collaborative table with 8 P1 powerUp monitor positions||333W x 140D x 74H|
* CPU enclosure, main display mount, control panel, power and data requirements all need to be specified separately
** Other variants & custom desk design options available on request
|Construction & Finishes||Aluminium & steel powder coated metalwork, laminate top surface, MFMDF panels. Tops & panels in white as standard, wide variety of rising top panel colour options. Legs & columns – in RAL 9006 silver as standard, options of white & dark grey. Other colour and finish options available on request.|
|Individual Screen mounting||Standard VESA mounting positions up to 100 x 100 (mm) are supported, others on request. Standard screen width of upto 565mm, larger sizes on request. Maximum screen height 380mm and depth 70mm. (Display or monitor not included).|
|Power supply||UK, EU & most other country socket & lead options available but specified separately.|
|Warranty||5 years for Collaborative, 2 years or as per manufacturer’s warranty for any electrical or electronic components|
Whilst every care is taken to provide accurate colour reproduction, some slight variation may occur due to the limitations of the print process, differences in natural materials or between manufacturing batches.