Its nearly the end of the year and things are winding down
Our focus in 2020 is the environment.
You will need to buy products for your organisation and you won’t have huge amounts of time to research – so how do you find out if a company is environmentally friendly as well as find out if they offer the products you need? At zioxi we are proud to stick to the ISO 14001 requirements for certification of environmental performance. Our certificate can be found on this page. So look out for ISO 14001 accreditation whenever you are purchasing products from new suppliers.
Here at zioxi we aren’t just ticking the boxes, we are going further and making a difference to the environment with our products. Many of our products now have onView chips in them that will deliver a level of control that is unprecedented in the market. For instance, our charging trolleys can be set to Green Charge. Green Charge will priorotise power coming from renewable sources. It is a genius piece of technology that allows the chip to find see when the national grid is being fed by more green power. In the third quarter of this year more energy came from renewable sources than it did from fossil fuels for the first time!
Other clever innovations include
- Smart chargeStops charging when your laptop, tablet, ipad or smart phone is full. This saves energy to the tune of around £160 per year for average use and has big carbon footprint savings too. This technology also has the potential to prolong useful battery life and thus prolong your devices life span!
- Device countYour trolley will count how many devices are returned to the cart and can be set to alert you if they are not all returned.
- AlertsYou can set alerts via your phone or email for if your trolley:
- is accidentally left unplugged (and thus unable to charge)
- is accessed out of hours
- device temperatures get too high
- moves out of its normal location
- you can also customise alerts for a huge number of other things.